Here's some things you'll want to know about registering...
- When you click the link below, you will be redirected to our online registration site.
- If you registered last year, just use your same email and password. Can't remember your password? Click on the Password Reset.
- If you don't have an account - simply create one with your email and a new password.
- Only one faculty registration per email. You and your child or spouse must register under different email accounts.
- Click on the "Click to Apply" under Volunteer
- Fill out the information. You will need your driver’s license, social security number, health insurance numbers, and reference name and email in order to complete the online registration. Please note, all faculty under 18 are required to have their parent's signature (electronically) giving permission for their child to serve as faculty at camp.
- Secure your endorsement. If you did not do this earlier or while registering, please send your endorsement request to the minister/elder or church leader who is endorsing you for service.
- Review your submission. Any fields that are highlighted in red are mandatory fields. Be sure they have been filled out. Your registration cannot be submitted and downloaded if there are mandatory fields left empty. If you don't know the information simple put in N/A.
- Receive a confirmation email immediately. If you don't receive one right away, check your Spam and Junk Mail. If not, return to your registration account and double check that your registration is complete and submitted (no red fields). If you still do not have a confirmation email, contact the manager at email@example.com.
Got it? Let's get registered! (click the blue register button in the right corner below)